Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Weekly Update

Frustrating. This week has been incredibly frustrating.

Screenwriting: I haven't had time to do anything this week. I've driven to work in the morning, worked all day & early evening, driven back home, & went to sleep.

Weight Loss: I gained 3 pounds. Why? I'm not sure, but because of the corporate people, I couldn't eat at work. So I had a salad at McDonald's and Wendy's all week. Their respective websites have the net carbs (without croutons) of the salads with dressing at around 9-10. Adding that together + what I ate the rest of the days should not have gone over 20 net carbs. Then why did I gain? Maybe because I never had time to exercise either? But as long as you're under 20 net carbs exercise shouldn't play a part, right? I would appreciate any insight beacuse I have no idea. (Sigh) Anyway, this next week, they're gone & I can start eating my protein-laden foods again. If I don't lose some weight this time, I'm going to be seriously pissed/depressed.

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 173.5
BMI: 30.7%

2 Comments:

Anonymous moses said...

I can sympathize with the weight gain/loss mystery. According to "the charts" I'm about ten pounds over weight. Not really concerned with how this looks, more with how it feels on me. Big enjoyer of sports so I can feel the add weight when I play, don't like it. I feel sluggish when I get on the court.

But I don't really get it. I just figure if I eat healthy, reduce the calories, and exercise things should balance out. But I'll go down then level out. Get lazy, go back up. Think with me it's a matter of adding muscle mass.

Wish I could add some insight for you. Seems almost patronizing, not intended to be, but just stick with it, be proud of what you have accomplished.

8:20 AM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

hey, thanks, moses. I'm trying to be happy with what I've done so far. I just have to know it'll take a little time. Other atkins' dieters say that you can go up and down really easily starting out. hopefully, this week I'll go down.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home