Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Only 24 Hours in a Day

I've been really quiet this week, too. There's a reason for that. Last week, when I found I couldn't be on the net all day, I started writing at my desk instead. Since I've started really exercising again, it's really the only time I can write during the week.

I think I would have time for everything if I didn't also have a day job. But since I do, basically, I've had to choose. Either spend time blogging or spend time writing. I've chosen writing for now.

So if you don't hear from me for a few days in a row, please don't forget me.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Donald Carlucci said...

Don't fret

I'm finding it hard just to keep up with reading the blogs.

JDC

10:56 AM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

lol. yes, there are quite a few of us.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home