Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Monday, September 19, 2005

Goodbye For Quite A While

When I started this blog, I was working a 40-hour week (but really closer to 25 if you don't count the downtime), no exercise, & writing pretty casually on my off-time. Now I work when I'm at work, work overtime every week, exercise 2 hours a day, & have a pretty strict writing schedule. I'm also getting out more to see old friends from high school.

I just don't have time for this blog anymore.

That sounds very arrogant. It probably is in a way, but if I really thought anyone was getting a real benefit from hearing me talk, I would keep up with this.

To that end, once I make the move, I plan on re-starting this again to track my struggle in LA & offer any bits of info I can for any other aspiring screenwriters out there. (I'm not saying to check back on me. There's no way I'll be moving any sooner than February & maybe not until June.)

I just want to say thanks for everyone's support with both my writing & weight struggle. I'm going to keep up with both. & I hope to meet several of you when I do get out there.

So, Goodbye and Goodnight from TN.


But Until We Meet Again,

Diana

9 Comments:

Blogger Grubber said...

I only just discovered you, but it will be all worthwhile. Best of luck with everything!
cheers
Dave.
PS when you come back, drop by and let us know!

4:38 PM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

thanks, dave. & I will.

6:08 AM  
Blogger John Donald Carlucci said...

Good luck TN and get to LA PDQ.

JDC

11:16 AM  
Blogger The Awful Writer said...

Sorry to see you go, but I can understand. See you in LA!

6:01 PM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

thanks, guys.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Warren said...

We'll miss you in the scribosphere!

All the best with the move,
Warren

11:02 AM  
Anonymous The Constipated Writer said...

Sorry you're leaving. But I'll see you in L.A.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Moses said...

I'll miss dropping in. Be looking for your name on the screen. Stay happy.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Hey! I'v been WAY behind on my blog reading, but I'm finally catching up. Fare thee well, and let us know when you're back in the game! Say hi when you make it out to LA, for good or for a visit!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home