Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Friday, August 26, 2005

WOW. Am I Slow or What?

My blogs were getting a few anon posters & I actually thought they were real. (& getting kind of confused by them. What? You like my blog & now you want to give a link to furniture? Huh?)

Hence, the tee I really should wear most of the time: Brunette & Still Spacey. Can you believe my mom gave me that nickname as a kid? Spacey. Mean? Nope, just Korean. We're incredibly blunt/rude/unknowingly offensive sometimes. In high school, I once told a friend's sister that I loved her hair color even if it did look dyed. She called me "Bitch" behind my back. I told her "I really am" to her face.

Oh, well, time for the word verifcation thingy. Glad someone else figured out how to do this first.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Moviequill said...

Spacey was your nickname eh? Thank god she didn't call you Kevin

12:40 PM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

lol. thank god is right, since I was given a bowl haircut by my elderly neighbor when I was 7. Yep, that's what I said BOWL haircut.

For those who don't know what that is: a bowl haircut is when your elderly neighbor who can barely see takes a bowl, turns it upside down, puts it on your heard while you squirm and pray, then proceeds to chop it all off by taking a pair of garden shears and cutting around the bowl.

In case anyone's wondering, it only takes about 18 months to grow it all out to beyond your shoulders again.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home