Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why You Shouldn't Rely Solely on Spell-Check

Michael Moore Checks In at Fat Farm

Maverick film-maker Michael Moore has enrolled on a crash course at a $3,800-a-week celebrity fat farm in a bid to loose weight. The Fahrenheit 9/11 director has booked into the Pritikin Longevity Center And Spa in Aventura, Florida, where he is learning to cook healthy meals and will undergo "life re-education", according to PageSix.com. Moore is reportedly aiming to loose 12 pounds during the first three weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Moviequill said...

He should have done an expose on the Atkins Fad..how diets are milking billions from people

7:33 PM  
Anonymous The Constipated Writer said...

Hey! I lost 50 lbs on atkins, and I still do normal priced grocery shopping! I don't buy any prepackaged crap.

8:26 PM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

yeah, I think diets are only as effective as the people on them. Practically anyone can lose weight on any real diet if they're just wiling to stick to it. I tried for years before now to lose this weight, but I always ended up quitting after a few days. This year is the first time since 8th grade that I've been able to go through with a diet. Although, it might be because I initially allowed myself to cheat once a week.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home