Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Weekly Update

Screenwriting: Done with my short, but I'm not sure if it turned out right. I'm going to not look at it for a couple of days & then see if some major changes need to be made.

Weight Loss: Lost 1 pound. Not great, but expected since I cheated over the weekend & had trouble adjusting to it this week. Today's my mom's birthday & we're having a celebratory cookout with family, so it might be hard to stay on track. :( Uh - oh. I think I just caught myself trying to pre-excuse cheating today, too.

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 170.5 lbs.
BMI: 30.2% (Will I ever move to just overweight? Just. The goals we latch onto when we're obese.)

3 Comments:

Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

Well, I did cheat a little. had a few bites of some potatoes, but not bad overall.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous The Constipated Writer said...

My goal is to just be a big man. Seems I'll never get to that dream weight of 215. Whenevr I diet, I can't get below 230. But people act as though that's a thin stature for me. I guess it matters on how well your frame holds it.

12:31 PM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

& you're also a man, so it helps. personally, I find bigger men sexy. My exes (sp?) tend to be between 6'2" & 6'6" & weigh usually over 225. unfortuantely, it doesn't work for women. & anyway, I'm only 5'3", so being bigger doesn't look good.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home