Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

Weekly Update

I went camping this weekend & decided not to bring the scale with me. I thought that I had posted a little note saying I would be away, but since it’s not here I’ll have to conclude that either I dreamt it or I’m just kidding myself.

Screenwriting: I’m almost done with the first draft of my short. I’m debating whether or not to go ahead and post it or wait until I’ve finished the second draft. It’s not really something that could be made into a feature; so I’m not worried about anyone selling it out from under me. The only thing keeping me back is my own pride. I don’t want to put up something that turns out to be garbage. I’ll keep mulling it over.

Weight Loss: Lost 3 lbs this week. Not bad. I’ve been getting up at 5 am & working out for an hour every morning. That probably balanced out the fact that I cheated while camping. Yeah, I know, no cheating while on induction. OK, but at least I admitted to it.

Height: 5’3”
Weight: 171.5
BMI: 30.4%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home