Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Weekly Update

So sorry! I went away for the weekend & I should've posted about it before I left.

Screenwriting: I've completed the index cards & I think I've accounted for every necessary scene. I know it'll prob change during writing, but I like getting as much nailed down as possible. It's probably going to be a pretty short short, but I'm looking forward to it. If I can keep up with the 5 page a day count, I should have it done this coming up weekend. Then I'll take a couple days off it, review, make any changes, & post it. (?)Suprisingly, to me at least, the cards took so long to get organized bc I kept having thoughts about the thriller/mystery. I think intentionally stepping away from it for a while has really helped me. When I'm taking a break from the short, I'll be working on the treatment for the feature &, hopefully, get started on it as soon as the 2nd draft fo the short is complete.

Weight Loss: 0 lbs. Plateau city. BUT I'm not giving up. & I've decided to use my mornings again to work out.

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 174.5 lbs.
BMI: 30.9% (working on it, still working on it)

1 Comments:

Blogger lad said...

Good luck with your script. Sounds like you're doing all the right stuff. I wish I were so organized.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home