Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Innocent Until Proven Guilty (unless you really did it, & I think you did, buddy)

It didn't make national news, but Nashvillians have been waiting for this for almost 9 years. Perry March was finally arrested. His story was that his homemaker wife decided overnight that she needed a vaction from him and their 2 children, packed her bags, and left without saying goodbye to any friends or family (& phone records show that she spoke with her mother at least 3 times a week). I don't know a single person who ever believed his story.

Police are refusing to reveal if they have new evidence. I hope this makes CourtTV. If it does, I'll be tivoing it every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home