Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm a CODING Idiot I Said, Not a TOTAL Idiot

Just 2 minutes ago, I'm looking over the paperwork at my desk & see my mouse moving up & down on my computer all on its own. Now, it's possible that some hacker happened along to my computer while I'm at work or it's also possible some hacker is following along on blogs & noticed that I'm in Accounting. I've also blogged about how I'm a coding idiot. This may have led someone to think that they can hack into this computer & steal all kinds of bank info. No, stupid. If you really knew anything at all about accounting, you would realize that the person who sends out the bills DOES NOT receive the payments. It is a basic accounting rule for any business, large or small. Not to prevent hackers from finding info, but to prevent employees from committing embezzlement. I have ZERO bank info on this computer. I do not have access in any way to a network that allows exchange between my computer and the Accounts Receivable department. In fact, they work on an entirely different network all together.

So, good luck & good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Moviequill said...

if you got hacked I'm surprised they didn't make a phony Blog post pretending to be you... hey, was this really you?

5:05 PM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

lmao

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home