Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Firefox Forum Kicks Ass

For Firefox viewers, you can now see the website clearly using Firefox. Those guys are amazingly speedy in their replys. That is the one thing above all to appreciate in a company. If they ever decide to try their hands at screenwriting software, I will be the first in line.

BTW, I still have tons of HTML mistakes in my coding, but since it doesn't affect the viewing of the blog I'm not changing anything more. & if you guys ever have trouble viewing it in Firefox again, let me know. (I'm actually going to be trying out Firefox myself & see which I like more, but I may miss something.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home