Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

All Quiet on the Home Front

This week we've been visited by the big boys from corporate. So we're not allowed to surf the net & I haven't gotten home at a reasonable hour at all this week. I have no idea what's going on in the blog world & it's a little unsettling. I've come to view this scribosphere as a niche for myself while I "slave" away at the day job; so I miss the blogging. They should be gone by Friday & I'll be back as soon as they're out the door. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous moses said...

It's a little radical and it didn't work for George Castanza but you could call in a bomb threat and spend the day blogging to your hearts content.

And I too find comfort in the scribosphere. Some pretty smart and talented folks out there.

1:11 PM  
Blogger TN_Dreamer said...

moses - lol. I don't think I'd like to run the risk. Had a copule of friends do that in college when they had exams they didn't study for, got caught, went to jail for a few days. on the flip side, they've got a great story they can try to keep hidden from their kids someday.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home