Dreaming in Tennessee

Anecdotes, general musings, and registered work from a wannabe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Weekly Update

Screenwriting: I've fallen behind, a little. I'm 1 page behind, & I've got another 5 more to do today. Oh, well, not a big deal.

Weight Loss: I gained 1 lb. Now, this is not good. Of course, it might have something to do with using exercise time for writing. But I'm changing my diet anyway; one can only take so many Slim Fast Shakes and Lean Pockets. I'm going with a combo of No Carbo & 6-week Body Makeover. 6-week Body Makeover suggests (basically) 5-6 small meals per day, with no more than 2 oz of lean meat/fish per meal, as many veggies (not including carrots, which are high in sugar) as one wants, & a strict control of how many oz of carbs per day. So, my diet will consist of 4-5 meals per day, 3-4 oz of lean meat/fish per meal & as many veggies as I want. I'm not a big fan of steak or pork anyway, so it's not a big deal to give them up. Carbs (pasta, bread, cereal, yummmm) is a totally different matter. But I'm telling myself 1 week at a time &, if I don't lose any weight, I can quit.

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 187
BMI: 33.1% (obese, people. yuck) http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/bmi-adult.htm
Size: 16

1 Comments:

Blogger The Moviequill said...

just popping in to say hello and wish you a good weekend of writing (linked over here from The Blank Page blog)

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home